Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting Back To My Roots

For a while now, I've been thinking about using this blogging forum as means to dispense non-sequitur quips rather than stream of consciousness rants or anything that has an agenda. If any of you out there in cyberspace want to read my media-inspired social diatribes or anything like that, subscribe to my newsletter … or join my religion. A newsletter subscription is included upon conversion.

I'm not saying I'm not going to continue to rant like an uneducated nonsensical street preacher, I'm just going to try and give you all more opportunities to enter the mind of Glenn, which as it has often been said, "It's a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there." Think of it like Twitter, but without the 140 character limitation (as I tend to be quite verbose) and potentially not as narcisistic in the vaguely cultish goal to accumulate more "followers". That's what religions are for. I'll just write, and if you choose to read, great. If not, then so be it. This will just be another page on the world wide web that isn't visited. There are plenty of those …

No comments: